- God is smiling over you, a video post from Jennifer of You Are My Girls
- You are enough, Rachel Held Evans posts. (Yeah, I've become a bit of a fan.)
- My "The Way To Enough", a lesson from my Mum.
- "Let Us Be Women Who Love" from She Loves Magazine
- Joan Chittister writes for the National Catholic Register: "Silence About the Global Treatment of Women Is Disquieting"
When are we going to stop believing the lies that others tell us, that we tell ourselves, that we believe of others? I hope these links help you, as they've helped me, remember that God is enough and it has nothing to do with perfection and everything to do with love.