Christmas baking update #3
Sunday's baking included:
- bacon cheddar mini loaves (and I made mini-muffins too). Smelt heavenly.
- rum balls
- the brandied fruit mince part of the brandied fruit mince pies. It needs to hang out with the brandy for a while.
- malted milk chocolate brownies. The batter tasted yummy, they are in the oven right now.
- finishing the brandied fruit mince pies
- peanut butter fudge
- poppy orange quick bread
- pumpkin whoopie pies (although I suspect I shall probably give these a miss)
- gingerbread muffins (shall probably give the banana choc chip muffins a miss as well as they are so similar to the banana white chocolate brown sugar quickbread I've already made)