7 Quick Takes for Friday: Tea and Stuff
I am making my own iced tea. It dawned on me that I didn't need to buy this stuff. I have loads upon loads of tea (loose and in tea bags) so why not use it? The Mountain Spring Jasmine green tea by Mountain Leaf is just scrumptious. Mentioning it here so I can buy some more once I run through the rest of my insanely huge tea stock.
Came home from chanting Lauds at the cathedral to discover that my husband had packed up the nativity scene. I guess he doesn't read my blog.
Spent Monday and Tuesday at Disneyland and California Adventure. Needless to say, had an absolute blast and went on a ton of rides because it a) rained on Monday and b) it's winter!
I just set up Twitter Feed for my blog so it can push my posts to my Twitter feed and to Facebook auto-magically. This post will be the second one that's pushed, so I want to share the past few posts here in case you missed them because they weren't linked to a link-party.
- My Saint for the Year (originally posted Jan. 3)
- this 7 Quick Takes (but only for the video that I need to memorize) (posted Jan. 6)
- What my Blog Reboot is About (posted Jan. 12)
- Has Calling Yourself A Christian Ever Felt Like A Lie? (part of my story, posted Jan. 17)
- Thanksgiving Becomes Thanksliving (posted Jan. 18)
- on the end of the Christmas season (post Jan. 19)
- this one may have already been picked up by the Twitter feed: How to Deal with the Tornadoes in Your Life (posted Jan. 25)
7 things to do instead of eating in front of tv.
1) work on all the altered clothes projects so I can wear them this summer!
2) create in my art journal
3) organize my hosiery (need something to put them in)
4) make a scarf organizer
5) google reader!
6) finish fabric book (so close to being done!)
7) get taxes in order
I also want to rearrange my guest bedroom so that I can paint using the big easel. Having it actually in my art room covered up my prayer corner (because of the drop cloth around and under it) and blocked access to stuff I needed. So on the one hand, it did focus me to get the painting done -- on the other hand, it changed my morning prayer schedule.
Which is not necessarily a bad thing ... but it would be nice to go back to the way I was doing it.
I guess my #7 is this:
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!