There is so much out there that touches the heart. The following posts over the last month have been blog posts that have resonated with their beauty, their gratitude and their hearts reflecting the hearts of God.
- From the Feathered Nest, gorgeous photos and heartfelt sentiments. "I awake this morning with devout thanksgiving..."
- Ann Voskamp's posts are amazing, but I loved her post about getting out of one's comfort zone.
- the difficulty of learning to trust God and not want things to happen faster than they should, from Dolly of Soul Stops
- Pam from Frippery and I are reading the same book for Lent...
- Amy @ Make Me A Mary writes about how Jesus' grace never dries up, a beautiful post
- and for fun, learn about saints and "holy men and women" with Lent Madness, as saints face off much like basketball's March Madness...
- look for the positive, or the negative? Whispers on the journey asks.
The book for Lent is going well. (I am not going to illustrate this so beautifully like Pam did.) There are tasks I don't have time to do on the day, but that I will do. Oddly though, I am struggling with pride as I read it. *sigh* That's probably why I voted the way I did on Friday....