An iPhone free day (#3 in 7days)
(Well, until I this evening after dinner, it was an iPhone free day!)
It wasn't until I reached the bus stop that I realized I'd left my phone charging on the kitchen counter.
That left me unable to:
- look up what was for dinner
- try and catch up on my Read the Bible in a Year challenge
- use the Mission St. Clare app for morning prayer (I winged it)
- call my husband to let him know I'd left my phone at home
- listen to a guided meditation before work
- catch up on Facebook, Pinterest and feedly on my lunch break
- write today's post
All on all, I did pretty well without it.
Instead of meditating, I sat by a duck pond for a little while and took the meandering way back to work after running a quick errand.
Instead of catching up on social media, in the morning I bought a composition notebook to write in (aforementioned quick errand) and spent my lunch break writing responses to the art journal prompt in the Suzi Blu class I was taking.
Dinner was leftovers (I had a vague memory of that) but I hadn't realized the leftovers were so small, so we had take-out.
And now the iPhone is back in my hands as I write this waiting for my hubby to finish watering the yard.
Ever had a smart phone free day? On accident or on purpose? How did you do?