God's Love Stories ... or I have too many tabs open in my browser
In order to reduce the clutter, I thought I should start saving some of these stories and videos that I wanted to save for the next God's Love Stories.
- The first is from BBC News: The Indian sanitary pad revolutionary. Amazing story.
- Why You Should Seek Quiet Every Day by Herbert Lui
- From The Guardian online: If religion exists to make raids into what is unsayable, musicians penetrate further than most
- Jennifer Fulwiler's 7 Quick Takes from a couple of weeks ago about her marathon audiobook recording session. It had me laughing out loud.
- and I might've been the last person to discover this, but 24 hours of happy is happy making
I've a couple of posts to write yet, so stay tuned for posts that'll include a brief photographic review of the past month.