- I recently reviewed Micha Boyett's book "found". Here's her beautiful guest post at A Holy Experience: The 1 Unlikely Secret to Hold Onto When You're Sad
- Seeking God Beyond God by Kristen at Wordgazer's Words, and sort of on the same subject, Rachel Marie Stone at Religious News Service on Inclusive Language for God does not Equal Heresy.
- Those Orphan Moments, a guest post by Paul Buggy at God in All Things
- Jennifer Dukes Lee reminding me of when I lost a treasured ring with her reflection entitled If You're Feeling a Little Lost and Unseen
- Walk Across That Water by Jan Richardson
- Leaving the Monastery (and Taking it With Me) by Matthew Wright at Contemplative Journal
Reflections on current issues:
- There's No Such Thing as Passive Aggressive Peace by Grace Wong at Inheritance
- In Which I Have a Few Things to Tell You about Ferguson by Sarah Bessey (I need to start following her blog!)
- On Race, the Benefit of the Doubt and Complicity by Rachel Held Evans
- On Ears to See and Eyes to See: A Prayer for Ferguson by Abby Newton
- Sara in Peace Corps Guinea, On Being Evacuated: It's Every Volunteer's Worst Nightmare
- Updates from the Dominican sisters in Iraq (dated August 4) and more recently from August 17. These nuns are amazing.
- A reminder about the kidnapped girls in Nigeria by Naomi Less called Safe Return - Ushmor Tzeiteinu at Sh'ma blog
- An important read given all that's happening in the world: Sunday Grace by Curious Girl
My own two posts on current issues: