Sarah Bessey Fan Club (she wrote some amazing things this past month)
- 173 beats per minute made me cry
- Guard Your Gates is an adorable story about a family tradition and digs deeper
- Be Not Afraid: A Letter To My Charismatic Brothers and Sisters should be read by all, not just charismatics.
Other Worthy-of-Reading Posts
- The Other Lie by Lisa Sharon Harper, guest-blogging at Rachel Held Evans'
- An Unzipped Heart... by Jennifer Dukes Lee, getting into the fears that hold us back
- Returning to Ferguson by Samantha Field at Defeating the Dragons
- A Generous Master by Rachel Held Evans, blogging the lectionary (which I need to get back to)
- Desmond Tutu's Four Steps to Forgiving Others, an interview at Religious News Service (and I bought, but haven't read yet, the book)
- And "The Ridiculous Clean Water Video" by Evan McBroom, raising money for clean water via World Vision and you can support his efforts here