God's Love Stories May edition
- Richard Rohr on Incarnation instead of Atonement
- Hope in Hollywood by Rev. Simon Mainwaring
- Kindness Matters by Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage
- A Prayer for the Hectic Times by emily freeman at chatting at the sky
- On Restrooms, Gender and Fear by Emily Heath at Glorify
- New Girl Director Recalls Making the Prince Episode at Vulture
- All The Things You Can No Longer Buy if You Are Boycotting Transfriendly Businesses at The Daily Beast
- New Christian Contemplatives at Religion & Ethics Newsweekly (KPBS)
- Hamilton South Jesus Church Connects Community by Helen Gregory at The Newcastle Herald
- A Prayer for a Hopeful Vision by emily freeman at chatting at the sky
- Rice Krispies: My Spiritual Awakening by Sarah Bessey
"I didn’t need this weird demarcation between “sacred work” and “secular work” – rather all of my life, seen and unseen, celebrated and uncelebrated, radical and utterly ordinary – all of it was a place to meet with God and to be transformed."
And most importantly, Today We Take Back Mother's Day fundraising for refugees in Europe and homeless youth in the United States at Momastery.