Here are some interesting stories and thoughts found on the internets this past month. Aiming for stories of love and thanksgiving...
- A Blessing for a Year by Erin Ramsey-Tooher at God in All Things, a beautiful story about blessing (thanking) God for life.
- Look, I'm not a Mum, and I usually skip "mommy"posts but the one above and this one have deeper stories to tell: Look at the Birdies by Katie Lacz at God in All Things
- Iowa's Breaking Bread ministry mixes sacred with secular by Luke Blount at The Episcopal News Service
- It is epically long (almost two hours) but The Liturgists' podcast on Religious Art is well worth listening to ... well, until they get super-philosophical and existential at the end where they lost me, but at least they realized the rabbit hole they went down (which was kind of funny).
- The Gift of the Green Blob, a must read at Momastery
- Is God Transgender? discussing the gender fluidity of God by Mark Sameth at The New York Times and Being They: God and Non-Binary Gender by Emily C. Heath at Christian Century
Have a wonderful weekend...